Monday, September 17, 2012

"Francation" 2012

Every year about this time we go with my side of the family (my parents, my Nanny and Pawpaw, my 5 little sisters, my brother and his wife) to the beach...usually in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. We just got back, and it was so much fun!  My sister in-law, Chelsea, names this vacation "Francation" last year- Francis Vacation- and the name stuck. We spent 8 lovely days in a condo that was just a short walk away from either a pool or the beautiful NC shoreline, and just a short drive away from the Beaufort waterfront, NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, and of course Dairy Queen :) It was a wonderful trip!

Here are some of the pictures that I took...I honestly didn't use my camera nearly as much as I should have, simply because my mom has a much better camera and was taking pictures constantly.  I will put up more pictures once I can get her to email me some of the ones she took.

Max and Daddy on the beach
Amberlynn was buried in the sand, and Max was quite interested :)
Max loved digging holes in the sand, of course!
He was a little unsure about the sand on his hands OR feet...
So beautiful!

As long as Max had shoes on, he loved roaming around on the beach :)
Checking out the crocodile at the aquarium


Fort Macon
Hubs and I at Fort Macon

No comments:

Post a Comment