Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nursery updates!

Oh what a beautiful day it is today :) The windows in our house are all open and I am cleaning away! FYI...today may be my last day off work that I don't have something else going on before Max arrives (depending on what they tell us at the doctor Wednesday, of course). So needless to say I feel like I have no choice but to get a ton of things accomplished today. I am off work next weekend, but we will be in Wilkes for another baby shower on Saturday, and we are planning a trip to IKEA on Sunday to get a rug for Max's room.

I decided to take a short break from my preparations to post a little update on the nursery...here are some pictures of it for your enjoyment!

The moose on the wall is from IKEA...anyone who knows my husband very well knows that he has a small obsession with moose. This one doubles as decoration and hooks to hang various things on! The rocking chair is one of my favorite things in the room. Also from IKEA, my parents gave this to us as a shower gift...I sit in it all the time and daydream about our sweet baby boy :)




















The art on this wall was made by Max's Aunt Chelsea and her friend Stephanie...inspired by "Where the Wild Things Are." We love it!



















Changing table area, all ready to go!




















I am not posting pictures of the crib are yet...my Aunt Leslie and Nanny got us the bedding (Thank you so much!) but it is not here yet, and I haven't hung the letters on the wall above his bed yet.

Not too much longer til this room will be occupied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment