Friday, March 18, 2011

Induction date is set!

I woke up this morning feeling wonderful! I slept well for the first time in ages, the sun was beaming in the windows, it's Friday, Nick doesn't have to work late tonight, I have the whole weekend off with my Nick, baby shower and seeing family tomorrow, Ikea Sunday...you get the picture! NOTHING was going to be able to ruin my good mood! Then I checked the mail and it only got better :)

I got a letter in the mail today from Women's Hospital to schedule my induction! It is set for Tuesday, March 29th at 7:30pm...and yes, you read that correctly. We have to be there at 7:30 AT NIGHT (actually we are supposed to be there by 7:15, but once again, you get the picture). We are so excited! I really thought that it would be at least Wednesday or Thursday of that week at least, but I am happy about it being Tuesday. I moved my last day of work up (again!) to the 25th so that I will have Saturday, Sunday and Monday all off to prepare for Max's arrival.

Even though it is still possible that I could go into labor before my induction date, it is actually nice to have a date set for induction. This way we can plan ahead! Making sure everything is ready for his arrival, making sure family is available to help out where we need it, etc...so much easier this way!

AND here is the picture from this week that I promised :) Yes, I am huge...haha. 37 weeks 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment