Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Seriously...I have never looked forward to weekends so much in my entire life! At my job I work 6 days a week (every day but Sunday) but every shift is only 4 hours or so. Even though I am really not there long every day, it still makes for a long week, and I LOVE Sundays and having them off. (PS- I really do like my job and the amazing girls I work with, but lets be honest, no matter how much you love your job everyone still prefers days off to days at work!)

This week has been a pretty good week :) Monday was Valentine's Day (duh), which Nick and I don't really celebrate very much. BUT he did buy me donuts from Krispy Kreme that I had been having a major craving for and had resisted...even though it is literally 2 minutes from our house, I drive by it at least once a day, AND they have a drive thru. It pretty much made my week...I love my husband so very much! We also went to Women's Hospital, where Max will be born, and took a tour last night. I have to say, I really appreciate how supportive Nick is. He was the only husband/significant other that came along for the tour...most of the women were alone! I was thinking the whole time that it was really more important for him to know things like where to take me for admission and where things are in the hospital, etc because goodness knows when I am in labor I won't be much help with such things.

This weekend is going to be especially awesome! Nick and I are going to our hometown (Wilkesboro) tomorrow after I get off work to stay through Sunday...for the first time since Christmas! I have seen my parents and my oldest sister, Evie, a few times since then, but I haven't seen my other three sisters and I miss them so very much! I am so excited to see everyone and spend some quality time with my family.

Hope you all have a perfect weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment