Wednesday, February 9, 2011

32 weeks...

Yes, I may start to drive ya'll crazy with all these blog posts...there is just so much going on in these last few weeks, and I really want to share it!

Again, nothing going on in the baby news department...not really. Max is growing so much though! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so if anything new comes up during that I will keep you all updated!

Several people have still been asking about how I am feeling, so here is an update ...honestly, I still feel great outside of the tired bit. I think I will actually be happier to be tired when it is because of Max waking me up in the middle of the night to be fed or changed or held...rather than my bladder needing to be emptied or my stomach needing to be fed. I AM starting to get frustrated about all the things that I can't do very easily alone anymore. I really like having a sense of independence, and with some things I have completely lost that. I am also really ready for some normal emotions, rather than the over the top ones that I have had lately :). Last week I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and went WAY overboard on the budget (note to self: going to the grocery store pregnant and hungry is never ever a good idea)...and I cried the entire way home, regardless of the fact that my loving and understanding husband was on the phone with me the whole way home telling me that everything was fine and it wasn't a big deal and that we probably needed all that food anyway. Did I mention how much I love him?

And I guess the nesting has set in...I spent over an hour on Sunday scrubbing a 3'x4' section of wall in the kitchen. And yesterday morning when I woke up at 7am I was laying in bed trying to decide if it was more important for me to get up and finish scrubbing the kitchen floor or if I should stay in bed. Awesome :) I mean, who thinks about kitchen floors being clean at 7am?????

Well...I am off to clean up the house and work on a few projects :) Check back later for pictures of our latest complete nursery project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment