Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins


Yes, that is a mouth-full of a recipe name. Pun intended :)

I usually burn or under-cook everything I bake, and I also tend to accidentally leave ingredients out. I didn't even own a regular muffin tin until less than a week ago. I am bound and determined, however, to change all of that. Starting with these muffins.

I have never made muffins from scratch before...but after making these delicious beauties I will hesitate to make muffins from a mix again! I found the recipe on Pinterest, and not only is it healthy...the end product is a moist, filling and completely spectacular muffin. You should definitely try it out! Even my hubby, who isn't much of a peanut butter OR banana fan (yes, he is one of the pickiest eaters I know) likes them! I have just been eating them as-is, but they would also be good with a little smear of peanut butter on top. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment