Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French Breakfast Muffins

I don't even think these should be considered a breakfast item. More like a fantastic dessert that you could eat 10 of in one sitting without thinking twice. Seriously. So good.

I found the recipe through foodgawker.com (which, if you haven't already fallen in love with, you should definitely check it out). I added more cinnamon to the topping than it called for because it just because it seemed like too much sugar and not enough cinnamon. I also decided that to just roll the entire muffin in butter then in the cinnamon sugar mixture instead of just putting it on the top. What can I say? I have a major sweet tooth :)

I'm pretty sure there is no possible way you could mess this recipe up if you tried.

PLEASE make these...you will not regret it ;)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/french-breakfast-muffins/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment