Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My best friend

Yesterday, Max and I spent the whole day doing laundry at our friends Grace and Kevin's house, and then we ate dinner and spent some time hanging out with them. It was fantastic. And it made me realize how blessed I am to have a friend like Grace in my life.

I honestly don't have too many people around that I would call friends, and I'm ok with that. But if I didn't have Grace as that one really good friend, I would not be ok with it at all. She goes above and beyond to be a good friend to me, and she is one of few that are accepting of my life as a mom. Sadly, I have lost friends because of differences in lifestyle after Max arrived, but that was definitely not the case with Grace. Even though she and her husband don't have children (yet), she loves Max and loves hanging out with both Max and I, which is good because he is always with me :) Everyone needs a friend like Grace. Seriously.

So, Grace, if you are reading this, thank you so much. For knowing how to install the carseat. For always welcoming our whole family at your house. For always knowing when Maxi B's cupcakes are necessary ;) Thank you thank you thank you for always always being a wonderfully supportive and fantastic friend. I love you!

Oh, and here are pictures, as usual :) #1 is Max with his "Aunt Grace" eating fries at the WFU game we went to a few weeks ago and #2 is Max helping me with the laundry I mentioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment