Tuesday, November 6, 2012

23 weeks


-How far along? 23 weeks
-Maternity clothes? yep.
-Cravings? peppermint anything. Which may have something to do with Chick-fil-A having their peppermint milkshakes starting yesterday, and Starbucks having peppermint mochas back now.
-Food aversions? Still meat, always meat.
-How do you feel? I feel wonderful this week, so far! I have noticed that my belly is getting in the way a bit more lately, but that's not a big deal, of course!
-Anything interesting? Not a thing new going on with Drew this week, at least not that we know of.  Max is so funny though...if you as him where Baby Drew is, he points to my stomach and says "in there." It is possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I am so excited to be the momma to these two boys and watch them both grow and learn like this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment