Monday, October 1, 2012

18 weeks!


How far along? 18 weeks
-Maternity clothes? Dresses with leggings underneath are my go-to outfit, and still loving my Gap maternity jeans. STILL need to do some shopping, eventually :)
-Cravings? Dr. Pepper.  BUT I can't have it.  Until Wednesday morning! (my doctor suggests that I drink a caffeinated drink before the ultrasound to make sure the baby is moving around enough that we can tell the sex)
-Food aversions? Same-old same-old...I hate meat. This is getting boring, sorry.
-How do you feel? Anxious.  Ultrasound is Wednesday, and I cannot wait! I am trying to keep myself as busy as possible between now and then so that the time goes by quickly.
-Gender prediction? So the votes are in, people. You all think I am having a girl.  I just have no idea at this point.  We will find out in less than 48 hours if you are right or not!
-Anything interesting? I was talking to my mom about this whole "ultrasound is this week and I am too nervous about what could go wrong to be excited" thing last night.  And as always, she had a very good point, even if it should have been obvious. She told me to JUST be excited because at this point I have no reason to worry, and I shouldn't waste my time thinking about all the things that could go wrong when there is nothing I can do about it...especially not right now.  This is all in God's hands and I need to just let him have it! In the mean time, I just need to pray, relax, and enjoy the excitement that I feel about finding out if the newest member of our family will be a boy or a girl :) Be on the lookout for the announcement on Wednesday! We can't wait to know and to share it with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment