Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boy? Girl?

I am so excited to be sharing this news with you guys!

Turns out, everyone was WRONG! We will be welcoming another sweet boy in the end of February or beginning of March! 

Say "hello" to Andrew Tate Brown!  He is named after his Daddy, whose middle name is Andrew, and we will call him Drew.

The ultrasound went perfectly! So far there are really no abnormalities at all.  He weighs a whopping 8oz right now, and was so very active during the ultrasound...it was quite entertaining!  Max got to go with us to the doctor today, and he loved being able to see his little brother on the screen.  It was amazing to see.  I love these boys so very much!

Thank you all for your prayers today!  They really mean the world to me, and I was much more at ease because of them, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment