Sunday, January 16, 2011

One major project down, a million to go...

The changing table is FINALLY finished! It was originally a "buffet" that was in the dining room at my parents' house many years ago... and then they used it as Toby Ann's changing table when she was a baby. After that, I used it in my dining room for a couple of years, and when we found out we were expecting I immediately decided it would work perfectly as Max's changing table too! It has tons of storage built and is going to give his room a little punch of something interesting :)

Before: The trim was red to match the dining room...we have also cleaned up a lot of the "junk" that was in his room in between the 2 pictures...




















After: Apple green trim to match the bedding we have picked out and new hardware! I am so happy with how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment