Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 Weeks and other news

Well, here we are! Wednesday marked 30 weeks pregnant, and everything is going well.

I went to the doctor (yes, again) on Wednesday for a 30 week check-up and it was brief and uneventful. Dr. Taavon measured my "belly" and said that Max is measuring 2 cm bigger than most babies do at 30 weeks, so he is still a big baby...no surprise there! I guess it runs in the family? I weighed 8lbs 8oz when I was born, and my brother was 9 lbs. My Granny weighed a whopping 10 lbs when she was born! Dr. Taavon has decided to cut back on the ultrasounds since Max is obviously doing fine. I will probably only have one more before he is born!

He is moving like a champ, and has the hiccups at least once a day. There is still nothing more amazing to me than to feel my sweet boy move. Even when it is keeping me awake after one of my every 2 hour bathroom runs in the middle of the night, I still LOVE it.

My parents went to Ikea on Thursday, and THEY HAD OUR CRIB! So they picked it up for us and brought it to Greensboro on Friday. I have to say, it makes a huge difference in how the room feels, even if he won't be sleeping in it for the first while. Thanks, Momma and Daddy, for saving us a trip to Charlotte! :)

We are finally winding down on all of the BIG projects, which is good...since there is a limited amount of time left that I am going to feel like working on them (if I had to guess). Not to worry though...there is plenty of little stuff to do to keep me busy during these last few weeks to satisfy my nesting needs :)

I included a picture of the crib, along with another picture of the dresser...I am so in love with this furniture!















No comments:

Post a Comment