Friday, October 22, 2010

Sorry for my recent absence.... at this point there is just not a lot going on honestly!

Oh, minus the fact that I am getting huge...and yes, I am aware that I am going to get much much larger and that to all of you out there I probably still look small. BUT it is so amazing that I am finally starting to look pregnant, even to those who don't know I am! (Disclaimer: horrible picture...I can't find the charger for my camera battery so this is from my phone...better than nothing! :))



















I also had to go back to the doctor this week for that dreaded blood work... which didn't turn out quite as badly as expected. The phlebotomist that drew the blood did an awesome job, AND it was only one fairly small tube! For those of you who don't know me very well...I HATE shots, blood work, and pretty much anything else involving a needle. I can give shots and draw blood and start IVs all day on other people, but when a needle comes near me that is a different story.

This blood was drawn to test for neural tube defects...so please pray that everything is going to come back normally :)

I can't believe how quickly everything is going...just a little more than 2 weeks til we find out what we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment