Wednesday, December 5, 2012

27 weeks

How is it possible that we are in the last week of the second trimester??? Monday marks the start of the third trimester, which is completely insane. AND there is a ton of stuff we have to get done before Drew's arrival...my to do list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter, and ranges from figuring out plans for Max once labor starts, to painting our bathroom, to Christmas shopping.

As far as the pregnancy goes, everything is fantastic! We had an ultrasound last week and all is well in Drew's world. I also had my glucose tolerance test and passed it! Such a relief.

I have started to feel some of those "third trimester symptoms" even though I'm technically not in my third trimester. Swollen feet/ankles, back pain, abdominal muscle pain, trouble sleeping? All normal to me at this point :) but there are so many things I love about this point in pregnancy. For example, feeling Drew moving pretty much all the time is amazing. That reminder that there is a little miracle growing in there that we get to meet in just 13 short weeks is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy, even if the jabs in my ribs don't feel so great.

Life is so good, y'all. I just love being a momma to my two sweet boys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment