Tuesday, August 14, 2012

11 weeks

-How far along? 11 weeks
-Maternity clothes? I've been in maternity jeans for a couple of weeks now! So different from being pregnant the first time around. Still wearing most of my normal shirts, but I feel huge!
-Cravings? Chipotle! Ice cream, orange juice, fruit.
-Food aversions? Meat, especially if I have to cook it. Anything really greasy, or really unhealthy (like fast food and convenience food at home...excluding sweets).
-How do you feel? I have been having some nausea this time around (I wasn't sick at all with Max), but it seems to have been much better in the last week. At this point I'm just tired! I find myself napping with Max about once a day :)
-Gender prediction? I don't have one, but everyone around me swears it's a girl.
-Anything interesting? We went to the doctor and heard the babe's heartbeat for the first time this past Thursday. He/she has a strong heartbeat and it was 168bpm. We also found out that we are not at any increased risk for having any umbilical cord issues this time around just because we had them with Max. Apparently it is just a random occurrence! We go back to the doctor September 5 to listen to the heartbeat again, and will have an ultrasound when I'm about 18 weeks along.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to keep up with you on here, baby mamma! :)

    ReplyDelete