Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yes, I am back, again.

I know, I said I was moving to tumblr. But Blogger got an iPhone app, and so I am back again! I just don't have the time right now to blog on the computer. Plus Max thinks he loves the computer, which makes it that much more difficult! I will have to update the look of our blog, now that it's not all about having a baby ;)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours could not have possibly been better...and Max loved it! However, our house (which was spotless before everything started on Christmas Eve) is now a complete disaster. Our very generous family's gave Max tons of fun toys, but I have no clue where to put them all just yet. And we hosted our first Christmas eve brunch with Nick's family, which of course we never had time to clean up after before leaving for Wilkes. It was all completely worth it!

I will leave you (for now) with a picture of our sweet boy, helping us get ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment