Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 17th Ultrasound

We are so very thankful that even though this pregnancy hasn't exactly been completely normal (but then again, what pregnancy IS normal?) God has really been watching over us and baby Max.

Our second ultrasound of many was on Friday, and we will be having one every 4 weeks from now until Max is born to keep track of his weight gain and development (if you are out of the loop you can catch up here).

The really good news? He is still perfect :) Right now he weighs about 1lb 10oz and is right on track with development. His estimated weight puts him in the 65th percentile for his "age", which is amazing. I couldn't be happier! It was really interesting to see how much he has changed over the past 6 weeks or so, even to the untrained eye. It was also neat to see him move on the ultrasound and be able to really feel him move at the same time.

I love that sweet little boy already...more than I ever imagined I could.

The next time I go to the doctor will be January 13th, and I will be having another ultrasound, along with my glucose tolerance screening. In the mean time, keep praying that baby Max keeps up the growing, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment