Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas and such
















Well, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Our first Christmas as a married couple was completely wonderful, although somewhat exhausting (who knew the combination of having a million places to go, stress of traveling, and being pregnant could make you so tired?!?!). I was ready for bed by 6pm! I cannot imagine what next year will be like with a 9ish month old baby in tow, even though I can't wait to find out! Even so, all I could think about this Christmas was Max and how blessed we are to be looking forward to his birth and the years to come. I just love our family so very much, and I can't wait to see what this new addition will hold for all of us :)

I just thought I would share some pictures from our first Christmas as "The Brown's"...enjoy!

All of my siblings, plus Nick and Chelsea on Christmas Eve at my parents'














Me and Max in front of the Christmas tree at my parents'



















snow! Max's "first Christmas" was definitely a white one! This picture was taken at Granny's

No comments:

Post a Comment