Thursday, November 18, 2010

Half-way there, names, and life :)

I simply cannot believe that 20 weeks is already here! I am now a little more than half-way to our sweet baby boy, and I am sure he will be here before we know it. I feel like he is getting bigger every day consequently so am I...as well as my appetite!

AND...as many of you already know, we have picked a name for our sweet little one :) I just have to tell you how this name came about:

...probably a month ago or more, I was having very vivid dreams every night (and still am!). These particular dreams were about the baby after birth and our lives together as a family (common during pregnancy, I know...since all that I can think about is babybabybaby). I NEVER had a dream that we had a girl. It was always a boy, always the same baby, always the same name. I dreamed about him at least 5 nights in a row. And ever since I have not been able to get his name out of my head! Luckily, hubby likes it too :) His name, you ask? Max. Not Maximillion, Maximus, Maxwell, or any of those. Just Max. I am already so very in love.

In other news....it seems like our lives are so busy these days! With the Holiday season almost officially upon us, we have something going on all the time, and I could not be happier about it. Thanksgiving and Christmas are by far my favorite holidays because of the time I get to spend with those I care about the most. I have started crocheting Christmas presents like crazy already (I would so much rather give you a handmade gift than something store-bought), and pretty soon we will start decorating our little house for our first Christmas as a married couple. This Saturday kicks off the Thanksgiving celebrations for us with a potluck dinner at my parents' house with all my wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents from my mom's side of the family, and I can't wait to see everyone :) This is sure to be an amazing end to a completely wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment