Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby projects!

I LOVE to crochet...and this morning I completed my first baby project for our little one :)


















Yep, it is a bootie for Baby Brown :) I thought booties were supposed to be hard, but I knocked this one out in abut 45 minutes! I still have the other one to make (of course) but hopefully it will be complete in the next hour. Who knows if they will actually ever fit him or be useful, but I love them anyway :)

PS to those of you who are probably already wondering about baby names...we are pretty sure what he will be called. I have already started referring to him by his name actually, but I am just not quite ready to announce it all over the internet! I have almost let it slip on here several times already and it is a hard secret to keep, so I am sure you will all know VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment