Friday, September 24, 2010

12 weeks

Wednesday marked 12 weeks for little Baby Brown, and he or she is definitely growing!

According to my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" app for my iPhone(what is this world coming to?!?!) our little one is up to a peach size :)...or 3 inches long, head to bottom that is.

We are slowly but surely trying to get our second bedroom/storage room ready to be a nursery, and have been thinking about how to make the rest of our house look more complete and baby proof at the same time (since I have heard that once baby arrives so does the company! but...I love company so that is definitely a good thing!) There is lots of work to do for sure! We will be making plenty of trips to Goodwill to get rid of all the unnecessary "junk" around here, and I am sure there will be lots of projects underway within the next few weeks. I can't wait to get started!


















Here is another "bump" picture...promise I won't be documenting this every week, but I am just amazed at how quickly it is growing!














And THIS is the beginnings of the "Granny square" blanket I am making for our little one. Yes, I know it is blue. I was going to make it green and white or yellow and white, but I was not a fan of the colors I found. I picked blue. I really think this particular blue can go either way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment